Terms & Conditions
By agreeing to take part in services provided by Mama & Me Fitness, you agree to adhere to the following terms and conditions.
- Mama & Me Fitness accepts no liability for any injury occurring as a result of taking part in classes or personal training both online and in person.
- A Health Screening form must be completed prior to taking part in any classes or personal training both online and in person.
- If your health changes at any time during your time with Mama & Me Fitness, you must provide information of the details in writing.
- Safety – I will always aim to look after your baby whilst you train however safety is my top priority and if your baby is mobile and I’m worried for their safety or the safety of other babies, I reserve the right to ask you to secure them in their pram / pushchair for the remainder of the session. Your baby is your full responsibility during sessions.
- All classes & personal training sessions must be booked and paid for in advance
- Payment for blocks and single classes will be taken immediately.
- A block enables you to purchase a block of classes or personal training sessions in one go at a reduced price. Classes will need to be used in the timeframe specified.
- Pay as you go classes are for the booking of individual classes only.
- Class / personal training blocks and bookings cannot be transferred to anyone else.
- TRAVEL – Personal Training clients further than a 10mile round trip from Rothwell will incur extra milage charges of 0.45p for each mile over 10miles.
- Online coaching is on a monthly subscription, taken by direct debit, which you can cancel at any time.
- If you choose to cancel, your access to the app will remain until the end of your last billing period.
- No refunds can be given
- To cancel a class, please use the Gymcatch booking portal
- All classes can be cancelled/rearranged up to 12 hours before the start time. When you cancel through the app, you’ll receive a credit back to rearrange. If you cancel after this or do not turn up, you will lose your class credit.
- Personal training – If you need to cancel / rearrange a Personal Training session, please inform me at least 24hours before the booking session.
- In the event of a class or personal training session being cancelled by me, you will be able to transfer the booking to another class / session.
- If you are unable continue use of a class or personal training block due to an unforeseen medical condition affecting you or your baby, please contact me and I can look at freezing your block if you have a doctors note.
- Refunds –In the event of a long-term condition / injury, a refund or part refund may be provided if you have a doctors note. Any medical conditions or injuries which are present when registering MUST be disclosed on the Health Screening form. Any undisclosed medical conditions will not be eligible for a refund.
- No refunds can be given for online coaching – this is a monthly subscription which can be cancelled at any time.